Friday September 27th, 6-9pm: BYOT-shirt Fundraiser Thingy
👕 please note the change of date from our original promotion! 👕
Join us at our BYOT-shirt Fundraiser Thingy, where you can print yourself a t-shirt using a woodcut block with one of a number of designs by local artists!
Follow these 4 easy steps to participate:
1) find a light coloured t-shirt (or buy one from us on the day of the event for $10 in limited supply)*
2) come to Martha Street Studio anytime between 6 and 9pm on Friday September 27th and donate $20
3) select a design by one of the following artists: Lisa Mendis, Suzie Smith, Charlie Rae Walker, Peter Graham, Kelly Campbell, Bram Keast, and Jeremiah Valle!
4) print your selected design with our help onto your t-shirt**
20% of the funds raised at the BYOT-Shirt Fundraiser Thingy will go towards the artists affected by the fire at 274 Jarvis Ave.
* A limited supply of t-shirts will be available for an additional $10
** Designs will be printed with Gamblin’s Drive By Black Relief ink for fabric and may require up to 48 hours drying time so bring along a hanger to transport your new t-shirt home!
The BYOT-Shirt Fundraiser Thingy is generously supported by the artists who have donated their wonderful designs and by Floodway Print Company.