Deadline: June 30
Graphic Intuitions writes:
Want to cut back from a full time position? Or a freelancer looking for some additional projects?
Flexible 20 hrs/week remote opportunity!
As a UI/UX designer at GI you’ll work closely with our team of skilled developers, digital marketing specialists, and business strategists, to create purposeful website and print graphics that are created with user experience and client goals in mind.
This is a part-time 20 hours/week position, with an opportunity to move into a full-time position.
- 4+ years of experience using UI/UX design best practices, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Graphic Design/Web Technologies degree or diploma preferred
- Demonstrate strong visual design and user experience skills to create pleasing graphics coupled with effective UI solutions
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, manage time, and meet deadlines
- The ability to use data to make decisions
- Ability to grow and learn industry-leading techniques and practices, and apply them to client projects and programs
- Strong skills with design tools such as Adobe CS suite, Figma, and Miro
- Ability to translate ideas into visuals through wireframing, user stories, mockups, etc.
- Identify design problems and provide solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach, keeping the customer journey top of mind throughout the process
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in industry standards.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
The GI environment is casual and collaborative, with a small internal team that is passionate about creating solutions that drive our clients’ success. Competitive salary, group benefits, and bonus incentives. Interested applicants must be willing to travel occasionally to Morris, located 1/2 hour south of Winnipeg.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.