Summer Green Team, Deadline May 29
Graffiti Gallery writes:
- Assist with summer youth arts programming at Graffiti Gallery, satellite studios, and summer events (gathering supplies, preparing activities, mentoring youth)
- Community beautification projects (murals, public art projects, etc.)
- Outreach & distribution of publicity materials (posters, handbills, etc.)
- Basic maintenance (clean, assisting with install and take down of art exhibits)
- Assisting with data entry
- 15-20 hrs/week
- Schedule will vary (some evenings & weekends required)
- June 17 – August 31, 2019
Must be a youth aged 15-29, living in Manitoba and legally entitled to work in Manitoba with a valid Social Insurance Number.
If you are an artist, musician, or dancer, and interested in working with children and youth, apply today!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter with 2 references to email@example.com by Wednesday May 29 with the subject line of Green Team.
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
The Graffiti Gallery offers emerging young artists an opportunity to show their work and has been able to fill a void in Winnipeg’s arts and culture scene. More than 700 emerging artists have performed or shown their work through the gallery.