Arts and Culture 2016 Provincial Election Toolkit (français à suivre)
Manitobans for the Arts believes that everyone has a role to play in ensuring the creative sector flourishes in Manitoba. Your vote is on April 19 is key, but there is more you can do!
We’ve put together this handy toolkit to help you be informed and engaged in the provincial election. Use this toolkit to show your support for the arts and help raise the profile of the creative sector, using your voice on social media, and in conversation with your local political candidates.
Manitobans for the Arts asked each political party about their plans for the arts and creative sector. See their responses here. Which party deserves your Arts Vote? Share online and tag us on Twitter #MB4Arts @MB4Arts or on Facebook to let us know!
We’ll be updating the Toolkit regularly as the Election approaches so check back for more information.
The Manitobans for the Arts 2016 Election Toolkit will help you:
1. Get informed about how to vote and who your local candidates are;
2. Understand the Issues that face the creative sector in Manitoba
3. Engage in the arts vote conversation — share stories and images with your community;
4. Connect with your local candidate(s);
5. Make an informed choice when you #ArtsVoteMB on April 19th, 2016
PS. Stay tuned for upcoming events and volunteer opportunities with Manitobans for the Arts! www.manitobansforthearts.ca
The ememo is sent out on a weekly basis every Wednesday. All news submissions must be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday at 4:30pm to be considered for the following week’s