Every year the Jewish Foundation of Manitoba bestows the $5,000 Mona Gray Creative Arts Scholarship to one Bachelor’s degree graduate or to one 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student who is pursuing a university degree in the creative arts.
To be eligible for the Mona Gray Creative Arts Scholarship, an applicant:
- Must be a Manitoba resident or former Manitoban who has been out of the province for no longer than four years
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate or 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student
- Must be pursuing a university degree in one of the following areas: creative writing; film; fine arts; music; theatre or dance
Assuming the applicant meets the eligibility requirements set forth above, the following criteria will be used by the selection committee in awarding the scholarship:
- Artistic achievement and/or merit
- Academic excellence
- Financial need
- Community involvement and/or volunteerism
The deadline to apply for this prestigious scholarship is February 28th
For complete guidelines and to apply online, please visit the Jewish Foundation of Manitoba’s website at www.jewishfoundation.org or contact Marla Aronovitch, Grants & Distributions Officer, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 204.480.7557.
The ememo is sent out on a weekly basis every Wednesday. All news submissions must be submitted by email to email@example.com before Tuesday at 4:30pm to be considered for the following week’s ememo.