INFO FOR HOLIDAY CLOSURE
STUDENTS IN 1000 – 3000 Level Courses
- Remove all projects and assist with clean up
- Permitted to use building studios until December 9th (last day of studio classes) Studying in the building is fine as long as it doesn’t interfere with bookings/cleanup for Winter term.
- Last day to claim art work left behind is December 18th
STUDENTS IN SENIOR STUDIO
- Permitted to use designated studio space until December 23rd
- If you are not continuing into Winter Term vacate your space by 12PM December 18th at 4 p.m.and return your key to the office.
- Permitted to use designated studio space up to December 23rd
ALL SCHOOL OF ART BUILDINGS ARE SHUT DOWN WITH NO ACCESS DEC 24st – JAN 4th (for both staff and students)
MFA AND SENIOR STUDIO and FACULTY MAY RETURN ON JAN 5th EVERYONE ELSE RESUMES JAN 6th
PLEASE ASK THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS & HAVE A WONDERFUL BREAK!